2017 was a pretty crazy year for me with ups and downs every week. I can’t say I did anything outstanding (I actually bought my own car) but I took a few trips here and there and slept in a tent through Storm Brian! It was a fun year, I got to attend my first blogging event which was brilliant as I have met so many wonderful people from it. The list could go on about what I did last year but it’s time to focus on what is happening now.
For this year I want big things to happen for me and when I say big things, I mean adult things! So what are they?
- It’s time to move out so renting will 100% be the answer to this
- Renew my National Trust membership and make the most of it
- Giving up alcohol until January 1st 2019
- Lose weight (every year)
- Camp a few weekends over the summer (two trips booked so far)
- Meet more friends using the Bumble app
- Socialise a lot more
- Taking trips to cities as I don’t explore them enough
- Learn to play my ukulele
- Improve my French
- Read and review lots of books (Goodreads target is 25)
There are probably more to think of but I guess these are maybe seen as goals rather than resolutions. I am quite excited for what this year has to offer and I will be becoming more organised to achieve it all. No more sitting around staring at a blank TV, let’s get my act together and do this!
What are your plans for this year?