This year has been pretty crazy for me as a lot has happened with my career and where I was living. Most will know I quit one job to become a Content Writer and then I was made redundant as a Content Writer to then jetting off to France for six weeks to work as an au pair. Yep, I am a little explorer and I have got to say whilst I was away from the UK and work it was the most incredible experience and to be honest I would go again.
I will admit that since I have come back to the UK my mood has been quite low because I am not progressing with things. I am lucky in a sense to be working as a Temporary Christmas Sales Assistant as it is a source of income but unfortunately it isn’t a lot.
So what will I be changing?
This list is one I need to look back on in a years time and see what changes I made and how far I came. It is so strange that the next year of my life is completely unpredictable and it is quite exciting.
- Get a job in what I want to do (media, social media or marketing)
- Continue to grow my Avon and making it a success
- Go on holiday with Michael
- Buy a new car
- Read more books
- Lose weight (I say this every flipping month)
- I want to concentrate on my blog more and make it bigger and better!
- Visit more places at the weekends
I do think these goals are achievable and I will work extremely hard to get there. I can’t let my current situation ruin my self-esteem and mood.
What are your 2017 goals?