So this is a rather embarrassing post for me because since changing my pill, my forehead is having its own party and my chin and cheeks have been invited as well. I kinda don’t want to point them out and scare people off but I have a boyfriend so you’re the ones missing out. Ha.
I always get compliments for not wearing make-up because one I can’t do it, two I can’t be arsed to go to the trouble, three it’s bloody expensive and four I love having a natural face. However, things have changed over the last few months (On really bad days I have to wear foundation or concealer) although I won’t wear make-up because I’m worried it’ll make my spots worse.
So I’ve been using my best friend Google and I came across some home remedies for spots and acne. The grand canyon currently situated on my forehead is extremely itchy which made me think it could be an allergic reaction to hair products. This course of action is to be taken before I go and visit my doctor because I might need to change my pill for the third time, yay me. I also have very oily skin and a fringe so this could add to the problem.
Here is the first one I’m going to try:
Cheers Google for this image 😉
What a life saver, thank you to the person that discovered lemons.
What do I do?
- Cut the lemon into slices, to be honest one is enough for your face.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water to make sure your pores are open and are ready for the acid!
- Take the slice of lemon and wipe it all over your face. Make sure you get enough lemon juice on the badly effected areas. Please note this will really sting.
- Once you’ve used as much as you can, do not rinse your face for twenty minutes.
- Wash your face and remove all the left over pieces of lemon. You’re finished!
Repeat twice a day.
I will be doing progress blog posts to see if it works. I really hope so.
Day 1 – before lemon
Excuse the eyebrows, I’m waiting for them to be waxed.
So after showing you my awful condition at the moment I really hope it works for you. If you decide to give this a go, please keep me informed as I’d love to hear other opinions on the process. Plus the end result!
If anyone has beauty products they would like me to try for this problem and then review them, get in touch xx